Free Kindle DRM Removal, Android DeDRM, ePUBee!
First freeware to deal with all versions of Android and Kindle apps! Directly DeDRM the books from Kindle app in your Android cellphone and tablet.
To use this tool to remove DRM from Kindle for Android, you need to satisfy the following conditions:
1) Your android devices are rooted. We don't provide any guide on rooting Android device, for related information, you can refer to the XDA forum, or search "how to root + " in google for solution.
2) You have Kindle for Android apps installed on your Android device.
3) You can read all the books you want to deal with through the Kindle Android app.
Notice: Kindle Fire (HD/HDX) tablets are not supported by this tool. As there are too many heavily customized Android OS, we can't guarantee this tool will work on all of them. However, you can have a try.
How to use ePUBee Android DeDRM
1. Run ePUBee Android DeDRM, and connect Android device to computer with USB cable. Then you see "Your device has connected. Continue? --- Enter y to DeDRM your Books or anyother to exit"
2. Press "Y" on your keyboard, then "Enter" to confirm. You will see "Copying your DRM protected books to local device. Please wait a moment."
You just wait here until you see "xx books' DRM has been removed."
3. Press any key to exit, then go to the output folder to see the DRM-free Kindle books.
The detailed processing log
Below is the normal Android DeDRM processing log, if everything goes well on your side, you should also see the log like this.
Wait for android device...
Please plugin your device.
Your device has connected.
Continue? --- Enter y to DeDRM your Books or anyother to exit
Copying your DRM protected books to local device.
Please wait a moment.
Start to DeDrm...
MOBI header version 8, header length 256
Decrypting. Please wait . . . . done
MOBI header version 8, header length 264
Decrypting. Please wait . . . . . done
2 books' DRM has been removed. The books are saved in xxx\output.
Press any key to exit...
Supported OS: Windows